Advanced Nutrients B-52
Terms and Conditions
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
Feeding Vitamins To Your Plants Gives You Big Rewards, Especially At Harvest Time
You’ve given your plants the best environment, and you feed them nutrients especially designed for hydroponics. Now you’re interested in reports that vitamins make your plants stronger, more productive and bigger-yielding.
To find out exactly how vitamins help your plants grow and produce better, scientists test identical clones side by side in identical systems. The clones are fed the same diet, except that half of the clones receive a vitamin that the other clones do not receive. Both sets of clones are closely monitored during growth and after harvest. Scientists take plant tissue samples to measure plant nutrient absorption, and overall plant health. Total yield size, quality and essential oil content are also measured. Using statistical analysis and other criteria, scientists determine if the vitamin had any effects, and if so, what those effects are.
How B Vitamins Improve Your Plants and Your Yield
Fortunately our scientists have repeatedly run hydroponics tests, and their findings demonstrate many B vitamin benefits for your plants, including:
- Folic Acid breaks down easily in plants especially under intense lighting, so it’s a good idea to supplemental feed Folic Acid to your plants. Tests show that Folic upgrades the weight and quality of your harvest.
- Vitamin B5 is essential for fundamental cellular processes.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) helps your plants use and create carbohydrates so your plants have enough energy to build strong vegetative growth and essential oils. It also facilitates your plants’ use of phosphate, which is an essential nutrient that fuels flower growth. B1 activates Systemic Acquired Resistance (SAR), which is the same benefit that happens in humans when a vaccination produces a pre-emptively increased immune response to future infections. What’s more, B1 assists in root development so your plants intake more nutrients faster, and are more resistant to shock, transplanting, cloning.
Why Your Plants Need Extra B Vitamins for Survival and Production
As you can see, B vitamins are absolutely essential- without them, your plants die. Of course, it’s logical to ask if plants can synthesize or derive enough B vitamins from nutrients you feed them.
The answer is that your plants can synthesize some B vitamins from nutrients, but they can’t synthesize enough nutrients fast enough to achieve your goals of harvests. Truth be told, the very same things that make you a superior gardener (by pushing your plants to their maximum potential) also push plants past their natural ability to produce all the vitamins they need for good health and championship performance. So when you provide pre-made vitamins, your plants have less metabolic work to do because they don’t have to make their entire supply of B vitamins themselves. Besides, studies show that when plants are fatigued (which is when they most need B vitamins), that’s when they are least able to make their own vitamins.
It’s the same as why an Olympic athlete needs a higher-quality diet combined with professional vitaminization, but a person who never exercises doesn’t need such a rich diet or extra vitamins. In fact, B vitamins are particularly useful when your plants are seedlings, new clones, transplants, or in peak flowering.
Finding a B Vitamin Formula that Boosts Yield Too
What’s really interesting is that our scientists discovered that a B vitamin formula is an ideal platform for vitamin-rich components that double as yield-boosting substances. Combine this with the crop protection provided by:
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Enhances systemic resistance so your plants are less susceptible to common grow room contaminants that often disguise themselves as nutrient disorders while insidiously harming your crops.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
- An essential substance that contributes to your plants basic life functions. Insufficient amounts of B3 lead to slow growth, poor yields and lowered disease resistance.
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin)
- Involved in enzymatic activity, carbohydrate energy production and amino acid synthesis. All three of these areas are implicated in the basic health and productivity of your plants.
Your B Vitamin Formula Includes Plant Nutrition for Higher Yields
Compounded with the B vitamins mentioned above, B-52 contains humates and other sources of plant nutrition that are more easily absorbed by your plants because they are administered with B vitamins. And these substances aid the transference of B vitamins into your plants.
When you’re using B-52, you’ll like the convenience of feeding its important vitamins directly into leaves or roots. This root feed/foliar convenience makes the healing, and protective effects of B vitamins to immediately and completely available to your plants. Another factor that makes this a winning formula is how B-52 works well for you in all types of growing systems and root zone material, including aeroponics, rockwool, soil, coco coir, hydroton, ebb and flow, and all the other hydroponics gardening methods. This powerful vitamin formula increases the payoff from your gardening.