Advanced Nutrients Rhino Skin
Terms and Conditions
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
Safeguard Your Hydroponics Investment By Putting A Coat Of Armor On Your Plants Right Now!
That element is silica, which is the second most abundant element in the earth’s crust (oxygen is the most prevalent), but guess what? Silica is missing from hydroponics root zones and fertilizers. This is a cause of concern because your plants desperately need silica. They evolved to intake it so it becomes part of their cell walls.
That’s important because cells are the building blocks of your plants and cell walls are the structural features that determine the strength of your plants’ stems, leaves, flowers, floral structures and metabolism. Not only do your plants accumulate silicon to build their cells, they also store it as foundational support between cells.
In fact, your plants contain as much as 10% of their weight as silica. There’s a catch, however-silica isn’t supplied at all in most hydroponics fertilizers or root zone media, and even if it is, it usually isn’t the right type or amount of silica to maximize silica’s benefits.
Finding The Right Silica Formula For Your Plants
If you’ve tried other silica products, you discover that most hydroponics manufacturers have found it difficult if not impossible to effectively deliver silica to your crops. You can see why that is. Silica is the main element in sand. It is very thick and solid. It doesn’t easily dissolve in water. It isn’t easily taken into plants.
The scientists who created Advanced Nutrients Rhino Skin knew all this before they started the product design and testing process.
That’s why they experimented with many different types of silica, as well as different concentrations and manufacturing methods. They found that the form of potassium silicate used in Rhino Skin produced the highest crop silicate percentages.
- Plant nutrient support and potency enhancer
- Maximum amounts of trichome and essential oil production
- Improves stalk strength to support larger flowers
- Silicon increases the rigidity of plant cell walls
- Easy to use with quick results
- Can be used all the way through your grow cycle from cutting to harvest
- Provides your plants with the most soluble form of silica available
- Helps to build noticeably stronger and thicker stems and roots
- Helps with uptake of nutrients and absorption of CO2
- Helps to reduce the water loss through leaves (transpiration)
- pH buffered